Our Saddle Social events are 2-hour hands-on experiences with the horses and our instructors in a group setting. Saddle Socials are offered several times a month all year around and are open to everyone, regardless of previous experience.
Here's Some of the Skills and Activities We'll Cover During the Saddle Socials:
- Observing social interaction, body language, herd dominance
- Looking for signs of illness and water consumption
- How to approach in the field and halter effectively and safely
- Learning protocol and finding equipment in the tack room and around the barnyard
- Vocabulary- horse body parts, colors, markings, gender
- Leading techniques and best practices
- Tying quick release knots
SADDLE SOCIALS: EVENT SCHEDULE
August 27: 6 PM - 8 PM
September 12: 5 PM - 7 PM
September 17: 6 PM - 8 PM
September 25: 5 PM - 7 PM
October 1: 5 PM - 7 PM
October 16: 6 PM - 8 PM
October 22: 5 PM - 7 PM
Event dates posted regularly. Check back for updates and new sessions.
$85.00 per ticket
The minimum age to participate in a Saddle Social is 8 years old. All children under the age of 12 must be chaperoned by an adult. Parents, guests, and chaperones must have their own ticket. When your transaction is received, an administrator will follow up with you to pick a class date and time based on availability at the time of booking.
Want to go farther? Then check out our Level 2 and Level 3 Memberships here.