No-Shows and Short-Notice Cancellations
Canceled Reservations for Member Visits to the Farm
Certified Monthly Members: If you have a session scheduled with a horse at the farm and you need to cancel that reservation, please log into your account at www.friendsofbowersfarm.org and cancel through the reservations link on your member account dashboard.
If an instructor needs to cancel your class or event due to weather or other circumstances, you will be notified and given the option to either reschedule (if applicable and/or available) or receive a full refund.
Membership Term, Renewals, and Cancellation
Hours of Operation
The hours of operation are Monday-Sunday 8 AM – 8 PM
Age Restrictions and Adult Supervision
Participants must be at least 8 years of age at the time of registration. The minimum age requirement for participants who wish to horseback ride is 12. Members who are less than 16 years old must be accompanied by a supervising adult during their visits to the farm.
Member Check In
Monthly members must sign in at the CHP kiosk in the Learning Center atrium and fill out a name tag sticker. The name tag must be visible while on the Bowers School Farm property.
Parking is located in the upper lot, outside of the Learning Center building.
- No feeding horses/livestock any hay or grain not specifically designated by Bowers Staff.
- No feeding treats.
- No hand feeding of anything.
- When riding do not allow horses to graze with bridles/bits on.
- When horses are bridled do not allow horses to rub on fences, stalls, or their own legs.
- Always wear a helmet when mounted.
- Proper footwear is required at all times when in the barn and pasture areas.
- All guests that plan to be near the animals must wear proper footwear even if they do not intend to ride or groom.
- Do not enter pens or restricted areas.
- Any animal health concerns should be directed to the Bowers Farm staff.
- No personal animals can be brought on to the property.
- No drinking or smoking on school property.
- No personal equipment to be used.