Saddle Socials Event Calendar
Our Saddle Social events are 2-hour hands-on experiences with the horses and our instructors in a group setting. Saddle Socials are offered several times a month all year around and are open to everyone, regardless of previous experience.
Here's Some of the Skills and Activities We'll Cover During the Saddle Socials:
- Observing social interaction, body language, herd dominance
- Looking for signs of illness and water consumption
- How to approach in the field and halter effectively and safely
- Learning protocol and finding equipment in the tack room and around the barnyard
- Vocabulary- horse body parts, colors, markings, gender
- Leading techniques and best practices
- Tying quick-release knots
Check our events calendar for upcoming Saddle Socials!
Event dates posted regularly. Check back for updates and new sessions.
The minimum age to participate in a Saddle Social is 8 years old. All children under the age of 12 must be chaperoned by an adult. Parents, guests, and chaperones must have their own ticket.
Want to go farther? Then check out our Level 2 and Level 3 Memberships here.